GMT400 - Community Scan Tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
There is no list right now that I am aware of. That makes it your turn, Corbell.
Please start a private conversation to get your shipping information to me.
Approach sending this to a new member where this is their first and only post with caution. I'm in no way implying anything negative, just a word of caution.

Machlen

Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to get on the list to receive the scan tool, please.

There is no list right now that I am aware of. That makes it your turn, Corbell.
Please start a private conversation to get your shipping information to me.

@Corbell or @Bob2650 are one of you in possession of the tool currently? It would be of great use to me once it frees up! Thanks in advance :)

CaptnC

Reaction score
Pretty cool you guys have this tool available. I retired from a school district as a PM foreman. We had one of those, but I never really used it. My techs did.

I played with one a little when we first got it but didn't really like it. I wish now I had paid a bit more attention to using it!

I just bought a 1995 Z71 GMC 190,000 miles at an auction ($2500). I drove it on the interstate for 200 miles to my house. I did notice it didn't seem to have a 2nd gear.

The engine seems strong (it runs very smooth) with a TBI, which I preferred back in the day! But it doesn't have the power from a dead stop that I expected.

I pulled the transmission yesterday, once it was out...I could see the base of the distributor and it's brand new. I knew it had a fresh tune up but had not noticed the new distributor.

Sure hope you guys keep this tool in circulation, not sure if I will ask to use it but might...