GMT floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
They've also added light gray now!

https://www.holley.com/products/restoration/interior/floor_mats/parts/05-200GR

I ended up putting the WeatherTech mats I got in the red truck, I'll probably have to pick up a set of these for the Suburban. They look like they'll match the OEM mats much better than the dark gray did.
Thanks for mentioning this - I'd looked at the darker ones and said, naw.. the light gray ones look like they're gonna be just right. My previous two 94's had gray and still had some pretty decent original mats in them, and my current 93 has no mats at all..

Soon to be remedied, as I just placed the order with Summit for the light gray mats (and a Dee Zee rubber bed mat, too.) Same price for the floor mats as on Holley's site or amazon, and I would've got the bed mat from Holley too but they don't have a longbed mat for a gmt400.

Richard

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish they offered the rear mats and cargo . They look awesome imo. Officially licensed by chevy too

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
I have the OEM maroon mats that came with my truck, but they do require some TLC to keep them looking decent. I'll prob order a set of these and keep the others. The only thing that kind of sets these apart is the "driver/passenger side" on the bottom. That's a little off-putting to me. I guess it keeps someone from buying a set and trying to pass it off on eBay as NOS OEM.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only thing that kind of sets these apart is the "driver/passenger side" on the bottom. That's a little off-putting to me. I guess it keeps someone from buying a set and trying to pass it off on eBay as NOS OEM.

Do your OEM mats not have those markings? Mine do, see the pics on page one.