GMC Yukon Denali front clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey its mine and I need to make a profit somehow... lol dean was lucky to find it for that price

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Am I the only one on this board that prefers the normal front end to the Denali/Escalade front end?

It's just too rounded for this bodystyle. The 94+ GMC grille is about as good as it gets with these trucks. Maybe I'm biased, but I still think it's true.

Good luck with the sale, that's actually not a bad price from what I've seen. Especially since someone could sell their stock clip to make up some of the cost of that and come out with what is usually seen as a huge upgrade. It's just not my thing.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Am I the only one on this board that prefers the normal front end to the Denali/Escalade front end?

It's just too rounded for this bodystyle. The 94+ GMC grille is about as good as it gets with these trucks. Maybe I'm biased, but I still think it's true.

Good luck with the sale, that's actually not a bad price from what I've seen. Especially since someone could sell their stock clip to make up some of the cost of that and come out with what is usually seen as a huge upgrade. It's just not my thing.

I agree that the Stock front end is better looking

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Jeez i wish the front of mine wasnt so smashed up lol i just got the grille and headlights

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk