getting the ebay mid headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
nice stainless mid length. I got mine in ceramic. Mine are also mid-length. I had my local exhaust shop put mine on, and as i type this i realize that my exhaust is true dual.. no y-pipe.

what color green is on your ride?

So broke

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice stainless mid length. I got mine in ceramic. Mine are also mid-length. I had my local exhaust shop put mine on, and as i type this i realize that my exhaust is true dual.. no y-pipe.

what color green is on your ride?

it's like a golden green

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would NOT buy that type of header, it has the flat flange collector and requies a gasket. The shorties I bought are ball end so no gasket and no leaks ever.

I know you said mid length but they look like shorties to me.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have never had problems with my headers leaking from the flange where it connects to the midpipe??? Just my experience.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
maybe so and I haven't either but if you can get some for the same price and NEVER have to worry about a leak there, why not?

The other thing is most y-pipes and stock setups, you have to cut the flange off then weld/clamp on the reducers that come with the headers, and that's a leak waiting to happen if they are not welded on. Some guys like me don't or didn't have a welder so you'd need the shop to do it and pay them. For me my system was done to my likes already just had cracked manifolds.

So broke

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
what other headers can i get better than those ebay headers for $99?