Getting stuff ready for primer and paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked up the rims today got everything ready for paint for tomorrow morning but now it's supposed to ran so won't be able to paint till Sunday morning. When I paint out side I like to typically start laying paint down at around 6 am as the bugs never seem to really get out till little after 10 by then it's tacky enough they wouldn't hurt nothing.
You must be registered for see images attach
Love them!!!

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Those are the ones I have on my 97 as well, can't beat the classic look of them!

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
Those are the ones I have on my 97 as well, can't beat the classic look of them!
No you really can't so many cheap rims out there now and so many idiots out there that really don't know how to build a real nice classic truck. To me a black out set of rims looks like spair tire rims from 5 ft back iv never understand the blacked out look I personally hate it they say chrome don't get you home. I say go chrome or stay home!

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I’ve never been a huge fan of the black out look either. “Black won’t get ya back, chrome will get ya home.” lol

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No you really can't so many cheap rims out there now and so many idiots out there that really don't know how to build a real nice classic truck. To me a black out set of rims looks like spair tire rims from 5 ft back iv never understand the blacked out look I personally hate it they say chrome don't get you home. I say go chrome or stay home!

To each their own. I'd rather ride on 4 spare tires than have shiny wheels! Am 48 years old, and everything that I own/have ever built gets blacks wheels before it is used. Been that way since about 1990.