Gas Tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kind of gas tank can I run between the rear frame rails? I have a 5.7 vortec, is it a yukon gas tank or is it something else? And will my fuel pump work or do I need to get a new one

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Square body s-10 blazer gas tank is a good fit, I know several people using it between the rear frame rails, 89-93 model. Use can use a 96-97 high psi fuel pump in the oe blazer sender.

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was looking at the measurement on autozones website, not sure how accurate those are, but the 93 tanks measurements are the same as the 96, and the 96 fuel pump spec look the same as the fuep pump for our trucks, could I run the 96 tank and fuel pump?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have no idea about the newer tank, I know the older one works, I try to only give advice on what I know, but the newer one may work also.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was looking at the measurement on autozones website, not sure how accurate those are, but the 93 tanks measurements are the same as the 96, and the 96 fuel pump spec look the same as the fuep pump for our trucks, could I run the 96 tank and fuel pump?

Yes, you can use the newer tank and pump. Mine is a little funny on the fuel gauge but other than that everything fits great.