Garage custom, little bit of this and that.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carmela_obs

Reaction score
Looking good.
Are you keeping that cell in the bed like that?
What did you spray in the cab before putting down the Dynamat?
Thanks!
I’ll be customising an ice chest to fit over and hide the tank, along with some other items. As for the interior, it was a rust prevention/sealer.

Carmela_obs

Reaction score
Them gas station pics ❤️

First fill up since completing front/engine/rear harnesses and stock fuel gauge! she rode smooth with new shocks and brakes. Next up is redoing the dash/accessories harness.

You must be registered for see images attach

Carmela_obs

Reaction score
Reduced a bit more wires from the engine bay passenger bulkhead. I’ll be running the AC cables behind the Accumulator and relocating the power junction to be hidden, and finally rerun the wiper cables to the driver bulkhead. Then weld up holes and existing bulkhead cutout for smoother firewall.

Looking to do a Blue block and of course repaint the accessories/brackets, and frame. Anyone rocking a shade of blue send me a pic!

Carmela_obs

Reaction score
Test fit time for the hideaway.. Before anyone freaks, it’s open at bottom, will be properly vented and changing to a vent tube run under bed.