Fuel pressure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96z71sas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you look inside of the intake, you can shine the flashlight into the mirror and use that to reflect the light where you need it. You can look into the mirror at the same time if you angle the light into the mirror. That's how I did mine.
I got it off jumped relay but couldn’t see any drip but with the mirror it’s definitely wet under spyder and the carbon is gone under it intake clean aluminum lol I think it’s the regulator thank you for your time your a big help

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I got it off jumped relay but couldn’t see any drip but with the mirror it’s definitely wet under spyder and the carbon is gone under it intake clean aluminum lol I think it’s the regulator thank you for your time your a big help
The FPR can be replaced separately, but it comes with a new spider assembly, or the MPFI conversion.
I think the FPR on my Burb is a little weak on startup ( it does have 201K on it) but I plan to do the whole thing when doing the intake manifold gaskets over the winter. Hopefully we won't have winter like this February again.....

96z71sas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The FPR can be replaced separately, but it comes with a new spider assembly, or the MPFI conversion.
I think the FPR on my Burb is a little weak on startup ( it does have 201K on it) but I plan to do the whole thing when doing the intake manifold gaskets over the winter. Hopefully we won't have winter like this February again.....
I wanted mpfi anyway heard a lot of good things about it I don’t want to pull it apart just for fpr I want a ac delco but there expensive I don’t trust off brand tho

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I wanted mpfi anyway heard a lot of good things about it I don’t want to pull it apart just for fpr I want a ac delco but there expensive I don’t trust off brand tho
Yes I want to only do the job once, so I want to use quality parts. Trying to save up the money, haven't had very many good car shows the last 2 years to make it.

96z71sas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody ever heard of standard motor products they have the mpfi setup for around 300 on rock auto the ac delco is like 430 can’t swing that right now

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, SMP has a good rep. Ii never used any of there stuff myself, but heard there are good.