FS: New Door Pin Set $15 shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glendayle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SOLD: New Door Pin Set $15 shipped

I ordered some door pins for my truck. I didn't verify that the 3rd door takes different ones, so I have an extra set. Pins are brand new and perfect for your sagging door issue. Just for clarification. There are pins(2), bushings(4), and clips(2). Enough to do one door.

$15 including shipping in US.

Thanks

Last edited:

kfoster

Reaction score
I ordered some door pins for my truck. I didn't verify that the 3rd door takes different ones, so I have an extra set. Pins are brand new and perfect for your sagging door issue.

$15 including shipping in US.

Thanks

OEM??

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not to upset you but from a supporting member of this site I can get 2 sets shipped to my house for what you are asking for just your one set.
1998 CHEVROLET K1500 PICKUP 5.7L V8
Body-Exterior : Door Hinge Pin & Bushing Kit
DORMAN Part # 38416 Includes 1 pin, 2 bushings and 1 e-clip. Sizes: .380" x 5.19" (pin), .380" x .494" x .363" (bushing), .420" x .532" x .369" (bushing)
Front
Rear
$5.24 2 $10.48
Subtotal $10.48
Discount -$0.52
Shipping: First Class Mail Get Shipping Options
Shipping $2.90
Please allow one business day for our warehouse to process your order, plus transit time for selected shipping method, plus any delay shown above for non-stock items or outlying warehouses, before expecting your order to arrive. For example, an order placed Wednesday, with no non-stock items or outlying warehouses, should ship on Thursday. With "2 Business Day Express" shipping, it should arrive Monday (Monday is the second business day after Thursday).
Total $12.86

glendayle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No insult taken,

If you read what you just posted, you are getting 2 pins plus shipping for $13, not 4 pins. So basically you stated that you can get the exact same thing from them for $2.14 less than my offer. Feel free to make me an offer.

Plus with me, you don't have to worry about me mixing up an order and sending the wrong part. Yes, Rockauto has made a mistake on orders of mine.

Last edited:

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I'll take em. I bought OEM pins only for more.. PM me paypal.