front fender replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
i know its been done so somebody know how long and hard is it to remove front fenders caise i would only get a 4 hour window to remove them and then how long would it take to remove the front wheelwells also? and since mines a 93 would it be best to find a 89-93 wheelwells cause the washer fluid jug n all that stuff would be the same or are they the exact same from 89-98?

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
front wheel wells don't take very long.. maybe a half hour. (assuming yours is TBI)

i could be wrong, but the fenders look like maybe 4-5 bolts (some at the door hinge and some at the core support) then of course you'd have to take the hood hinge off that side too.

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
yeah i'll be pulling them from a yard lol breaker bar n PB blaster :) haha so would u recomend getting fenders and wheel wells from a tbi truck????

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
awesome! gonna be bringing a buddy with so we can bust it out b4 i go to work that day and can u use POR-15 as a outer coating to prevent rust?