Front End Remodeling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
So I didn't really like how the grille guard looked on my truck anymore, and I decided to take it off and paint my grille to clean up the front end a bit. I'm colormatching the grille, painting the bowtie black, and putting on some smoked amber corners. I just got done painting it tonight and cant wait to get it on the truck tomorrow! Sorry for the crappy pics...
You must be registered for see images attach

I just used 2 coats of duplicolor perfect match and one coat of clear. Let me know what y'all think

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
OK, just got it put on...I really like how it looks, but now I feel like I need some new headlights because these stock ones look pretty bad. Oh, and I need to replace the cracked valance...or just take it off :shrug:
Again, sorry for the crappy pics...I really need to find my other camera

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah the grille look's good on, and some clear light's up front would look awesome, and if it were me I would keep the valance, to me they look better with them!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
On ebay, I've seen valances on a 'Buy it now' for around $20.00! & they come with all the new clips & bolts.
Truck's looking good! Some new lights will really make a dif.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn that looks clean bro, and your right it really makes everything else that might be weathered and old stand out lol. Damned if you damned if you dont. What are your plans for the grill guard?