Found my problem but now!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
So tempting but not sure what all is involved in that. I dont like the big gaps BL give

All you need is the 2" body lift, rear bumper brackets(it comes with front) and gap gaurds! And your set. And you don't have to worry about seeing alot of frame because a 2wd doesn't show alot of frame so it'll look more like a 4wd!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah but with only having a 4" spindle lift im limited to MT size and with the MT they need to be big!!!! with this being my DD and all highway miles i should stick to an a/t

I DD mine, it hasn't affected my mpg to bad I don't think. I lost about 1 mpg I believe. Is hard to figure because the speedo is off (3+ mph slow) an the farther I go the worse the odometer is off as well. Over 50 miles one day on the GPS an the truck had only registered 45....

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I DD mine, it hasn't affected my mpg to bad I don't think. I lost about 1 mpg I believe. Is hard to figure because the speedo is off (3+ mph slow) an the farther I go the worse the odometer is off as well. Over 50 miles one day on the GPS an the truck had only registered 45....

To bad I still don't work at a dealership. I use to unlock my superchips programer and program trucks all the time. I could have sent it to you so you could program it. Oh we'll sounds like its time for a tune!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To bad I still don't work at a dealership. I use to unlock my superchips programer and program trucks all the time. I could have sent it to you so you could program it. Oh we'll sounds like its time for a tune!

Ya I grabbed a 411 computer today. If I use it I will have all that tuned in since it will need one anyways.