Found my problem but now!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need someone to kick me in the head for not paying attention.......................

I have had this floating/wondering issue going on for the last year, ever since i had the 7.5" fabtech lift installed.... I removed that lift and went with the RC 4" spindle lift and still had the same problems............ Note the first time it was lifted was done by a shop because i did not have the tools and i bought ALL NEW parts even upper and lower control arms Ect....

here is a pic from a chiltons book and one from my truck. lets see how long it take you guys to figure it out :evillol:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Im sure it wont take you long...............

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Center link on backwards, which makes the inner tire rods backwards also

My guess anyways...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You didn't do the work so I don't think its your fault for not catching it. I'd go back to the shop that did it to start with an raise Cain....

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You didn't do the work so I don't think its your fault for not catching it. I'd go back to the shop that did it to start with an raise Cain....

No I didn't do the work the first time but if I would have payed more attention to detail like I always do, I could have kept my 7.5" lift on it I'm sure...

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I have to admit that I didn't notice it right away.

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
The main thing is you found it!

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2