For sale or TRADE 1995 RCSB Z71 5 speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Great looking truck!!!!! I love the manual trans, but I'd have to have an Ext. cab.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't say $3500 in today's market but I'm sure you'll find someone to trade. You should pop the lower trim covers off and snap a picture of the rust.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
3500 seems fair, but expect more along the lines of 3. What's up with the gold tow hooks?

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldn't say $3500 in today's market but I'm sure you'll find someone to trade. You should pop the lower trim covers off and snap a picture of the rust.

I can snap a picture but I dont want to pull anything off just in case I cant get them back on the same. The bottoms of the doors have been bondoed so there's no rust but a good eye can see the bondo. I'll get some closer pics if interested...

3500 seems fair, but expect more along the lines of 3. What's up with the gold tow hooks?

Not sure about the gold tow hooks? they actually look brass up close, they came with the truck and I'll throw em in for ya if you purchase! :)

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
If the rust was repaired correctly, I can see $2500. If you got the vibration diagnosed/fixed, I can see 3-3500.

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If the rust was repaired correctly, I can see $2500. If you got the vibration diagnosed/fixed, I can see 3-3500.

Well Im thinking I have the vibration diagnosed as the flywheel and I have a buddy who is a full-time mechanic who owes me a favor that I can cash in for this job if I want. If I do have him do the flywheel Im thinking about replacing the clutch while Im in there as well.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Snap a quick video of the truck running and post it up over in the Engine Performance section. Get a good, steady shot of the harmonic balancer and exhaust.

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Snap a quick video of the truck running and post it up over in the Engine Performance section. Get a good, steady shot of the harmonic balancer and exhaust.

I have a thread going about the vibration i'll post up in there, i'd rather not keep cluttering this thread. I'll get a video up soon, probably not tonight....

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If the vibration issues gets fixed you should be able to get $3,500..... no one is expecting a 16 year old truck to be perfect. If you don't get what you want, just keep it...seems like you have done some work to it to freshen it up.