For sale or TRADE 1995 RCSB Z71 5 speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I've been putting money into her but most of it is maintenance and I like to take care of my stuff. I'll most likely put a flywheel and clutch in her in the next couple weeks. I may end up just keeping her sense I really do like this truck I just want an automatic...

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If there's any interest at all PM me an offer, I came across another one I would like to pick up so I want to move this. Im flexible on the price!!!!

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also wanted to ad that if we can get close to the $3500 mark I will throw in a set of 22" rims/tires, both are like new!!! About a $1300 dollar value!!

You must be registered for see images attach

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are they six lug for your truck? If so, throw them on there and then see what the truck looks like. You are going to give them away anyway.

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope 5 lug unfortunately, just throwing them in to sweeten the deal for the buyer sense there is a little work left to do on the truck. They are 5 lug universal rims I got a very good deal on them which is why ive decided to throw them in. I did set the rims by the truck and take a pic for fun, ill post it up....