For sale or TRADE 1995 RCSB Z71 5 speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Thats crazy, I put mine on CL for ***** and giggles one day for $5000 and had at least 30 inquiries within 4 hours.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Must be the different locations? Maybe there's less of them around you?

Mine isn't near as clean as yours, and I know a few people who would snatch up a 5 speed around here. I only paid $1000 for mine, but it needed a tranny rebuild.

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really dont want to let it go this cheap but thats just how bad I want an automatic! I dont even enjoy driving this truck :(

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know what you mean...it took me a long time to find a vortec year, standard cab, stepside, 4x4, with an automatic....when I saw the 96 in my sig for sale 200 miles away I drove that night to get it.

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know what you mean...it took me a long time to find a vortec year, standard cab, stepside, 4x4, with an automatic....when I saw the 96 in my sig for sale 200 miles away I drove that night to get it.

Yeah I like that truck you have! It's exactly what I want, I thought would of been happy settling for the manual but now I really wish I would of waited for the right truck, hopefully someone comes around and trades me soon or buys this so I can get the one I want

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I drove from Sarasota, FL to Bucanan GA to pick up the rcsb 96' Z71 5.7L vortec I own. Thing was a MESS. I really cleaned it up, made for a good project and a good truck but damn did I lose out on $$$. I bought it for $3000.00 in the worst condition. I put probably 5K into it. And watch when I go to sell it here shortly I know its gonna be a ***** to sell =[..

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I drove from Sarasota, FL to Bucanan GA to pick up the rcsb 96' Z71 5.7L vortec I own. Thing was a MESS. I really cleaned it up, made for a good project and a good truck but damn did I lose out on $$$. I bought it for $3000.00 in the worst condition. I put probably 5K into it. And watch when I go to sell it here shortly I know its gonna be a ***** to sell =[..

How much are you going to be asking? Thats exactly what im looking for! Wanna do a trade plus cash or something?