FOR SALE 1999 Z56 TAHOE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walt

Reaction score
you dont know what the rpo tag is WOW and you bash me LOL Moron

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Forum policy is that you are required to have at least 50 postings before having the ability to post 'For sale/Wanted' ads. This was applicable to ALL of us, when we joined. We have no background info, on you, or your integrity. Not saying that you're a person of questionable attributes, but like 'Rewind' said, it would have been nice for you to introduce yourself, what background you have with these trucks, and maybe, as a new member, read the rules & policies of the site.
Holders of bad attitudes are not tolerated for very long, here. We're a pretty friendly & knowledgeable bunch of GMT400 owners. We like to help each other. But, jeez, 4 postings, with 2 of those packing attitude, wont get you very far here.
Just a bit of a heads-up.
Now if this was to be all started over, many members would be more than welcoming to you & your GMT400's! Whadya say?

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
you dont know what the rpo tag is WOW and you bash me LOL Moron

And we have a "4 Sale" section that apparently you couldn't find, and you start off bashing well established members on a great forum. Who's the moron now.

If you're planning on sticking around, you might want to read up -> http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?25-THE-RULES

Then you might consider apologizing and checking your attitude at the door. We love to help out. Lots of these guys know more about these trucks than you ever will, and they're willing to help for free. Maybe just an Intro thread to say hello would've been good.

It looks to me like you only put effort into this site to sell something. There's Craigslist and eBay for that, go there. We all have perfectly good trucks, and if we want something, we know where to look. So you can take your Tahoe and your attitude and leave, or you can try to fix this wonderful first impression you've made.

walt

Reaction score
Thats fine I am a 25 year union gm tech in il and to say I dont have a attitude yes I am new here but all I was doing is offering a truck that someone at this site would be very intereated in owning not trying to start anything if any one would like it cool if not have a nice day Thanks Dave ( ITS ONLY A TRUCK ) :)