FOR SALE 1999 Z56 TAHOE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walt

Reaction score
I just got this from a estate sale I have a copy of the original purchase title to the city of chicago 07/07/98 vin 1GNEC13R4XR104923 it has 54,000 very nice truck drk blu in and out all stock I live in dupage county IL I want 7K Let know Thanks Dave [email protected]

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Please post pictures here.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So you come on here and try to sell your crap while posting in the wrong spot. You don't have pics and this is your first post... It looks like you came here because you want to unload something that you bought and that you have no intent of ever coming here again.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
So you come on here and try to sell your crap while posting in the wrong spot. You don't have pics and this is your first post... It looks like you came here because you want to unload something that you bought and that you have no intent of ever coming here again.

Pretty much.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
And they just posted that with an email address, they prob wont even get back on here and see the comments

walt

Reaction score
And they just posted that with an email address, they prob wont even get back on here and see the comments

No people I have 3 chevy trucks I thought you tools might like the chance to get this nice truck Sorry for finding this place and thinking one of you guys would like this I bought this at a estate sale from a retired cop this thing is very nice 54000 miles if anyone is interested in a nice z56 or not KMA and dont bother who contacts me will get pics some one e-mail me and see what I have the rest of you need to get a life ITS JUST A TRUCK PEOPLE!!! have a nice Dave

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Walt...........It would have been nice if you had inttroduced yourself to the members here. No one here knows you. We see so many scams around here we must be skeptical when someone just shows up to sell something.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
No people I have 3 chevy trucks I thought you tools might like the chance to get this nice truck Sorry for finding this place and thinking one of you guys would like this I bought this at a estate sale from a retired cop this thing is very nice 54000 miles if anyone is interested in a nice z56 or not KMA and dont bother who contacts me will get pics some one e-mail me and see what I have the rest of you need to get a life ITS JUST A TRUCK PEOPLE!!! have a nice Dave

Atleast look around a bit.. Make a legitimate advertisement for your vehicle... Nt jst sm randm infoe but the truk n hoew it is blu, a drk blu with 54 000 NICE!.. 7K $$$ go email its niec truk cmon u want

walt

Reaction score
I gave the vin so the rpo can be looked up WE all know what his is right Dave Thanks for the reply Robert