For all you guys with WHITE trucks (could work with other colors also)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a 92 white GMC truck I bought it brand new well it had little brown spots all over it the dealership did some type of acid wash and they never came off they said it was called railroad dust well I told them take it off because im paying for a brand new truck with a brand new paint job well the spots never came off and I left the truck there till the owner called me and got me in a new truck much better than what I had.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just found the SICKEST front end combo I've ever seen. I thought this may spark some inspiration, after all, that's what it's all about. This will especially work for anyone doing a black theme that doesn't wanna do chrome. It could easily work on red, green, blue, but for some reason it just looks insane on white to me. Enjoy. The ONE thing I like about GMfullsize is they have an abundance of sicks trucks posted up all the time over there.
You must be registered for see images

that thing is pretty sick...just needs the stupid corner light connectors paint black to match the black housing, but sick none the less

oh and here's one guy that got a little too creative...LuLz
You must be registered for see images attach

that hood looks awesome...just not so much on that lowered truck....now on a bigger lifted truck it would look alot better

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've actually been thinking about a black/white combo for my white crewcab! Hmm, only difference I prefer the gmc grille over the chevy one. Im just not a fan at all of black wheels. The bagged rc on black rockstars is the best looking black wheel setup I've seen.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I agree that the blue truck's hood belongs on a raised 4X4. Looks kinda clunky on a lowered truck. What are those wheels on it?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes they are newer chevy OEM 20's.

Dev you should absolutely throw a black grille on your truck! It's begging for it!!

I can't believe you posted a picture of the rcsb with the dirtbike in the bed!!! I posted that over here not too long ago I wonder if that's where you saw it and got the idea?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just needs the stupid corner light connectors paint black to match the black housing, but sick none the less

What do you mean? Because I'm thinking about ordering these corners for my truck so I can do LED's in the corners that can be seen. I noticed the edge of these corners has that chrome/clear thing I may tape off the edge and paint it black or tint.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I dont care for the corners neither smoke oem corners are about the best looking there is jmo

Gonna search for a black insert

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeaaa I just don't want grey "smoked" ones on mine, it wouldn't match at all. I've got mine blacked out but it's weird you can see little paint drips in it and stuff when the corner light is on. I'm looking for something better. I need to re-do these corners and my tail lights. I want to get that true glass gloss black look!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Just did these for a fellow member on here a couple weeks ago
You must be registered for see images attach