For all you guys with WHITE trucks (could work with other colors also)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just found the SICKEST front end combo I've ever seen. I thought this may spark some inspiration, after all, that's what it's all about. This will especially work for anyone doing a black theme that doesn't wanna do chrome. It could easily work on red, green, blue, but for some reason it just looks insane on white to me. Enjoy. The ONE thing I like about GMfullsize is they have an abundance of sicks trucks posted up all the time over there.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It has inspired me to *possibly* get these type corner lenses only if they really look black and don't have any chrome or whatever in them that way I can get some LED 194's in the corners and see them real good.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh and here's one guy that got a little too creative...LuLz
You must be registered for see images attach

milky9788

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those look sick man...heres what I would like mine to kinda look like

You must be registered for see images attach

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that hood on that blue truck looks like... a woman with lop sided **** that makes you say.. "WTF" really!!......... hey bill, come check this **** out! get me another beer.. sum-en aint right!!!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Tahoe is fin sick I think I need to find some black billet inserts for my grille. Ive been thinking about I think it would look badass with all my black lights and silver combo