For all you guys with WHITE trucks (could work with other colors also)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just did these for a fellow member on here a couple weeks ago
You must be registered for see images attach

Wooooow those look amazing. Someone told me to send you my tails and corners and I've been thinking about it but I just dunno if I could run around without tails for a while since I use the truck everyday. If you would let me know what you charge for both, and also what I could try and do to get them to look like that! What did you use the vht nightshades? and you clear/wetsand/buff to get them looking like glass? I was aware you do amazing work so it's been on my mind, just been meani8ng to ask.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the lil socket that the bulb plugs into is what i was talking about...that is the same set i have on my truck..pretty sure they are just ebay ones....i personally like mine..but i got water in them when i washed the back side off and now have moisture in the corners but i need to repaint the grill anyways or get a new one sometime so im no to worried about it yet

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
The corners are to small and hard to buff tried a couple times I dont use nightshades its a mixture of dupont chromobase and transtar clear I may be able to pic up some lights for you up here if your not in a super hurry and smoke those for ya so your not without. Ill pm you a price for corners and tails without me buying the lights.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I want that hood on that blue truck. Either that, or the new GMC Style one, would help with forced air intake.

Is that straight from a GMT900, or aftermarket?

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Damn that makes me wonder how my truck would look with smoked corners and headlight housing and blinkers like that white hoe has... :hmm: decisions decisions!

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's does everyone think about smoking all the lights like that on my white crew, including the tails, but still going with chrome wheels?? And it being on a gmc grills shell instead??

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's does everyone think about smoking all the lights like that on my white crew, including the tails, but still going with chrome wheels?? And it being on a gmc grills shell instead??

I think that front end I posted would be flippin sick on your crew...Maybe chrome wheels but buy black lug nuts ;) just a thought but mainly the colormatching he did went a long way too. So you could either do the black or swap every piece that's black for chrome/clear headlamps.