For all you guys with WHITE trucks (could work with other colors also)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I wouldnt do your headlights as dark as mine I should had done mine a shade or 2 darker I mean its not horrible at night but its now great neither

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got these 2 pictures from gmfullsize and I quoted the white front end saying it's the most sick nasty awesome front end i've ever seen on a gm400 and all ppl do over there is undercut each other. Then when I snap back they act like I'm the ******* :nono: So tired of those assholes.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
I got these 2 pictures from gmfullsize and I quoted the white front end saying it's the most sick nasty awesome front end i've ever seen on a gm400 and all ppl do over there is undercut each other. Then when I snap back they act like I'm the ******* :nono: So tired of those assholes.
I know some of those guys are pricks

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah well they constantly instigate something then when I respond and serve their ass they act like "ah I was just kidding, you're sensitive" blah blah f'ing blah I like it here because NO ONE here plays those 3rd grade games. I have to go over there tho to check out trucks n **** tho!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I should go on there more than I do but since they pissed me off on my first post I get pissed when I go over there I guess I should let it go

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
IMO I believe a white truck looks better with either completely clear fronts w/ stock rears or LIGHTLY smoked fronts/rears. I think it's too much contrast between the white and the black. Now, on black or other dark color....that's a different story. I do however like certain black rims and fender flares on white trucks. Guess I'm just weird like that. LOL

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I love my clear sides, I'll get my Headlights/running lights done soon BUT it won't be complete until I have my Clear Tails. That'd be sick as F!

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Damn that makes me wonder how my truck would look with smoked corners and headlight housing and blinkers like that white hoe has... :hmm: decisions decisions!

thats what i was telling you to do. black or color matched grill with the black housing kit. i ordered mine off ebay like squeaky3 did. love them. the headlights on mine tho didnt reflect enough so i tinted my stockers and i have HIDs so the light shines through no problem. i recommend drilling a small hole in both corner makers at the bottom of the housing for moisture. and i painted the hook up black so the white didnt show