For all you guys with WHITE trucks (could work with other colors also)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just found the SICKEST front end combo I've ever seen. I thought this may spark some inspiration, after all, that's what it's all about. This will especially work for anyone doing a black theme that doesn't wanna do chrome. It could easily work on red, green, blue, but for some reason it just looks insane on white to me. Enjoy. The ONE thing I like about GMfullsize is they have an abundance of sicks trucks posted up all the time over there.
You must be registered for see images

After seeing this Hoe, makes me think twice about selling my Chevy grille for a GMC.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I cant believe how awesome that looks. First time Ive ever said the Chev grille looks better than the GMC one......and yeah, how can you not like that, its awesome!!!!!!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I actually just picked up a new truck for a daily. 98 1500 Auto Trans Manual T-case ECSB. She's green and I plan on doing this same thing with the front end.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whats it take to go from the flat OBS grill to the 94+ OBS grill? I'm sure theres a million threads on this, sorry.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
The colormatched grill looks good on white. I was thinking about doing that for a while, but the bumper won't match.