Fog Lights Behind Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Does anyone have fog lights behind their grill? If so how did you mount them? Day and night pics would be appreciated aswell.

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was very close to mounting some offroad lights behind my billet grille but now that is where my trans cooler is so I am not gonna mount lights there anymore but I think there has to be some guys that have some lights mounted behind the grille.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Saw someone in town that had a GMC grille cut out with circular lights flush with the grille. Looks amazing and im sure works great too. I wouldve loved to ask him how he mounted them.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh wow. That GMC grille cut out like you saw would look amazing picturing it in my head. I too am really interested in mounting some behind my grille but getting my tranny cooler done is way more important!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I believe LMC used to have something like that, with the lights in the middle of the grille, sort of like a mustang, but I don't see it there now. This may not help for mounting them, but I say do it. You can probably find some online with brackets. Seems like you could bolt them to the grille pretty easily, or get some metal strips, and have that go to your radiator support, and mount them to the metal.

Tranny cooler?
......air conditioning for transsexuals.