FML... Tahoe was wrecked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So this weekend I lent my tahoe out to my cousin while he installed a head unit and component speakers for me. He finished it up late last night so he was gonna return it to me today after work, well on his way home from work he rear ended aother gmt400 ecsb. Front end of my truck is pretty messed up and the other trucks bed smashed into the back of the cab and crushed it a little bit. I'll get some pics of the carnage tomorrow morning when I pick it up from the wrecker good note everyone was ok I'm just praying my engine and frame are ok too

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Sorry man, I hope it's not too bad, it seems like everyone is having accidents right now!
i almost got into one yesterday, almost got t-boned by a lady not paying attention at the 4-way, i had my blinker on and everything, and when i started to turn she just gassed it, luckily i had enough time to punch it and get by. scared the **** out of me!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
So this weekend I lent my tahoe out to my cousin while he installed a head unit and component speakers for me. He finished it up late last night so he was gonna return it to me today after work, well on his way home from work he rear ended aother gmt400 ecsb. Front end of my truck is pretty messed up and the other trucks bed smashed into the back of the cab and crushed it a little bit. I'll get some pics of the carnage tomorrow morning when I pick it up from the wrecker good note everyone was ok I'm just praying my engine and frame are ok too

sorry to hear about that! hope its not to bad

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
i almost got into one yesterday, almost got t-boned by a lady not paying attention at the 4-way, i had my blinker on and everything, and when i started to turn she just gassed it, luckily i had enough time to punch it and get by. scared the **** out of me!

Glad you didn't get hit, I have had that happen a couple of times, I had a distant cousin in a wheel chair for a year after being t boned in a camaro when someone ran a red light.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Glad you didn't get hit, I have had that happen a couple of times, I had a distant cousin in a wheel chair for a year after being t boned in a camaro when someone ran a red light.

i would have been fine, but im sure the person driving the cavilier(sp) wouldn't have been, i was driving my F150.

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
Just to throw a wreck story in... About 14 years ago, I was driving with my parents on some back road. We were in a 95 tahoe 4 door. It was a snow storm and it was a white out. Well two brain surgeons infront of us rear ended one another, but it was nothing to write home about. The brilliant part was they stopped on an 80km/hr road in a white out. Some how my dad saw them and stopped, and started saying how we needed to get in the ditch. He was worried because not only were these people stopped, they got out of their cars! In a white out! in the middle of the road! So he stayed where he was, and just started yelling out the window to get back in there cars. We got smoked by some small sedan in the back, and then it got smoked by a caravan. When all the carnage was done, we literally had a dent in our bumper. The car that hit us and got hit again, was bent in a v in half. And the van was written off.

I have to say, that is partially why I stay in this big old truck of mine...