Floor Mat Differences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dewster

Reaction score
I was searching and found two different variations of the floor mat that goes in the floor of the extended cab part. In my 92 GMC, the mat in the extended cab area has a shape like (sorry I don't have pictures):
You must be registered for see images attach

Then I saw an auction for these GM floormats:
You must be registered for see images attach

I am not sure which shaped floormat originally came with my 90 GMC. The previous owner removed the original ones, so I;m trying to put the original ones back in it.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My Tahoe had the top mats in the front then in the back it had one of the bottom ones with another peice

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Dewster

Reaction score
I also wasn't sure if there were different rear mats for extended cab and crew cab trucks, or if they were all the same. Then that brings the question of whether the floormat shape was changed in '92, along with the other changes.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
My rear mats were factory and they are just square.

Both my 89 and my 98....

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
And no the crew cabs are the same also

Last edited:

Dewster

Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the help! I know the stock mats aren't the best by far, but it'll complete the original look.

$24 more dollars drained into the truck. :)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the help! I know the stock mats aren't the best by far, but it'll complete the original look.

$24 more dollars drained into the truck. :)

That's cheaper than buying new mats

Dewster

Reaction score
True. I still have the Husky ones that came with it when I bought it. The things covered the whole floor/foot area, and must've trapped some water under them. Made the carpet under the mat smell of mold, so I took them out. Still have them if anybody wants them.