Flagship One pcm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t, at least reputable manufacturers, come with the correct compound?
The ACDelco D1984A comes with a little tube of the stuff. I use Arctic MX4 compound which is commonly used in computer heat sinks.

Edit: after looking at your last post, IDK for sure anymore. I know some people insist dielectric grease works fine too. I'll stick with the MX4 compound...

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn’t this the correct part? GM 19352931/Acdelco D579

Last edited:

Agibson

Reaction score
Cutting in and out while driving down the road and you're getting a low voltage code for the ICM? Check your battery connections. Side terminals are horrible for loosening a little and causing stalling.
I'll check those and the connection on the starter too

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
Checked connection all good new Delphi icm no more low voltage code still stumbling and no codes.
Try and force a code and see if the PCM can recognize the malfunction, What I mean is unplug a sensor that will cause a code to be set and see if the PCM will set the corresponding code. if it will not there is a good chance it has failed. If it set the correct code try a second time with a different sensor just to have some redundacy. If it set the correct codes your problem most likely is some thing else.

Rusty_nail59

Reaction score
I had this problem on my 96 k2500 with the 350, the ICM was fine, I had to replace the pigtail to the ICM. There was a broken wire near the weatherpak connector