Fitech EFI Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Explain? the junk i have lets me program a curve, total timing, initial, vacuum advance.

Correct. You have to program everything. I don't have mine controlling my timing. From what I've read the timing control just helps for smoother idle and low end response .

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Explain? the junk i have lets me program a curve, total timing, initial, vacuum advance.

Correct. You have to program everything. I don't have mine controlling my timing. From what I've read the timing control just helps for smoother idle and low end response .

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Reaction score
I just always thought of it as a benefit. I can play with timing at will without even leaving the drivers seat. I don't have to play with weights and springs and ****.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just always thought of it as a benefit. I can play with timing at will without even leaving the drivers seat. I don't have to play with weights and springs and ****.

I agree. I bought the model I have because of timing control. But once I started getting into it and talking to fitech, they told me it wasn't worth changing the dizzy with my set up.