Financial Help GUys...Decisions!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Well I was told Today that my angles were terrible and I could crank all the way down or I should invest in a suspension lift so my question...

I have my 3" bl which will be sold...

This is where I need help I'm stingy with money and can't help it but I have a good about saved up around $1100... I got a guy who will sell me a 4" rcx for $875 shipped.
Now that leaves me with about $200 cushion in case something comes up plus what I have in my regular account.

N Fabs I could sell for $300 just in case as well.

Should I pull the trigger on the suspension lift or just decrank and sit unlevel (I hate rake) Pleaseeeee helppppp!

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
If you don't have a good paying regular job I would hold off. When you install the lift you may run into other issues that will cost money and all of the sudden you're completely broke.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
No I have a good paying regular job. It keeps me some more cushion but I like to use it for gas and food and little things or parts.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I'd say decrank to start or you are going to be replacing bearings and other fun stuff in the front. Once stuff starts breaking up there the $$$ really starts to get used up... even if you do it all yourself

I'd ditch the BL and get the suspension. You shouldn't be able to get much more than $50 for the BL, so don't count on much out of that. And do you have another vehicle? This one might be down a couple of days during the lift swapping process.

And it really depends on how big your cushion is too. Everything could go peachy king, but everything could go completely wrong.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I'm gonna decrank like crazy once the rain lets up. Then Tomorrow I guess the lift will be ordered and hopefully be on in one Weekend

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
start spraying the ends of your t-bars now. use whatever penetrating fluid you like. just do it for a few days before the lift goes in. when i lifted my yukon i didn't and fought like hell with em. did one about 2 weeks ago for a buddy and had him spray em twice a day for a week and the came out like they were brand new.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
start spraying the ends of your t-bars now. use whatever penetrating fluid you like. just do it for a few days before the lift goes in. when i lifted my yukon i didn't and fought like hell with em. did one about 2 weeks ago for a buddy and had him spray em twice a day for a week and the came out like they were brand new.

haha. alright man great tip thanks

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Well it'll be ordered Tomorrow!!! Should be on next Weekend hopefully