Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome. Thank you.

Now, are the three wires I need to splice into directly under the column and easy to get to? It's a 1998 Tahoe.
Anyone happen to know the colors IF they are the same for all the years.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Awesome. Thank you.

Now, are the three wires I need to splice into directly under the column and easy to get to? It's a 1998 Tahoe.
Anyone happen to know the colors IF they are the same for all the years.
I used the convenience center under the dash for the park lights. Signals I used the wires on the column. Had to drop the bottom of the dash.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there an open spot in the convenience center to tap into or did you have to jam a wire into a terminal that has a fuse in it?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Is there an open spot in the convenience center to tap into or did you have to jam a wire into a terminal that has a fuse in it?
Please don't do that. I saw kids do that in highschool. Not good.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
There is actually male pins in there. I use small little spade connectors and a in line fuse. Use a test light to find the power on with park light.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Looks like I will be grabbing power from the terminal that is on the right of the slot labeled DK GRN
This is a 1998 2 door model for anyone interested. Not sure if this is where GM plugged the cab lights harness too but it's going to work for me now.