Female from Mississippi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude....whats with the attitude....new member...and you go doing stuff like this almost as if you intend to push her away from the site...

Lol it's cool. I think Chelsey is the most beautiful girl in the world so I understand that kreepin thinks his girlfriend hotter. She might be hotter but mine is beautiful!

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Lol it's cool. I think Chelsey is the most beautiful girl in the world so I understand that kreepin thinks his girlfriend hotter. She might be hotter but mine is beautiful!

Tiffany is not kreepins girlfriend :lol: We've all learned that kreepin is a Psychotic Freak of Nature. Tiffany is a member on here, and kreepin is well kreepin...

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And for this question, just don't need it. Low mileage 4.8's are more available around here than 5.3's and 6.0's

Yea I guess that's a good reason...IM just not a fan..low power more fuel consumption..but if your happy that's what matters

Tapatapatalk

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Glad to see another female member join! Most every one here is knowledgable and friendly, and we usually take care of the pricks by giving them the boot! :D so welcome to our small family :cheers: