(Feeler) Autometer GM-factory-match trans temp gauge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone is interested in buying my AutoMeter 2-1/16" GM factory-match transmission temperature gauge. I'm only thinking about selling it because I want to use a different style gauge. It's been in my truck for almost two years now, the gauge is dead-on accurate, LED backlight is 100% functional and is like-new cosmetically. Sensor, adapter fittings, and mounting hardware included.

Asking $50 + shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I'd heard of that line but hadn't seen them up close yet. They do look very much like OEM, better than the previous option - Z series which are kinda close although the needle is day-glo red, at least the face is black with white lettering. I've used a couple of Autometer electric trans temp gauges and they worked great.

Richard

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump for pics of that old install would be cool :D is there a 3 pillar snap on that someone has already done??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Yes, driver's side test port. Was thinking about welding a bung into the pan, but the test port is more than accurate enough.

Pics are in my install thread: http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?17168

Autometer makes several different pillar pods for our trucks, which is what I use. Fit and finish are great.

Sent from my Nintendo 64