Favorite Tool Brand

What's Your Favorite Tool Brand?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grey wolf

Reaction score
I have mostly Snap-on stuff in my toolbox (auto mechanic for 20 years or so now), but not everything. Knipex (German company) makes some great pliers. I've been noticing lately that a lot of Snap-on stuff is made outside of the USA now, but still super expensive... Lucky for me I got all my stuff back when it was still the real deal. I've still got a set of Blue Point wrenches that are made in USA. I still think Snap-on probably make some of the best hand tools on the market, and well worth the money.

I'm not all about the electric/cordless drivers and stuff though, too old school. I'll stick to the air tools. I've no problems at all with any of the Snap-on air tools I've bought over the years, never even had to replace them. Just oil occasionally, they all still work as good as new.

Any of you guys ever see or use the Mac tools RBRT stuff? I've been tempted to buy a set of those for removing stripped out hex and torx fasteners. Whoever invented torx should have their engineering degree revoked!