FastOrange Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
already put her away... i like the carport

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Is that for your Chevy? How steetable is that? On my carb'd engines, I've used manifolds with an inner plenum & always thought that the ones like that were mainly for high rpm, track use, with little street use. Are you building a new monster motor for your truck?

:evillol::evillol::evillol:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Is that for your Chevy? How steetable is that? On my carb'd engines, I've used manifolds with an inner plenum & always thought that the ones like that were mainly for high rpm, track use, with little street use. Are you building a new monster motor for your truck?

:evillol::evillol::evillol:

Yup, its for the chev, its heading more into strip truck now, less street, i got my old ford to daily.

Plans so far, Super Victor intake, Timing gears, maybe a cam change.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
sure glad i put a block heater in her, got down to -42* yesterday, had to plug in the old '94, this spring she will be getting timing gears and the super victor.

bigbear

Reaction score
Hey man are you going with the noisy cam gears in that thing or just putting new timing chain gears? I always liked the way the noisy gears sound in a small block. Sounds like a blower whine.