Error codes 37 and 43. Truck is new to me.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marshallsmith27

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I googled that and yes that’s what I am talking about I’m pretty sure. the metal inside has collapsed. it’s keyed to make sure it only goes in one way and for some reason it broke when I removed it.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't see anywhere what year truck you have. The earlier ones may be a "Combination Switch"

marshallsmith27

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I search for that still only the 95 on ones come up with the hazard button on the switch. because I will buy the switch tonight if I can find one online

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can’t order from them, but this site has the GM part numbers. Maybe you can spot the piece you need.

You must be registered for see images attach

Another view…

You must be registered for see images attach

packer0440

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the 88-94 trucks the turn lever goes into the wiper/washer switch. Amazon sells a GM one; I just installed it to fix the loose feeling wipers and it works great. The pulse wiper one is not cheap though.

marshallsmith27

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have the url or the part number from the one you bought on amazon? I really can’t drive around like this it’s kind of dangerous. And I have been wanting to figure out what’s wrong with it anyway because turning the left blinker on is harder to move than putting the right one on so it’s two birds with one stone I guess. Still not sure why the new stalk didn’t fix the cruise control. I even reballed the module under the hood that also controls the wiper sprayer

marshallsmith27

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
also how do I know if I need the pulse one? Also you speak of the loose wipers that’s why I replaced the lever also because I thought the whole thing was bad. the loose wipers and no cruise but I now see the loose wipers is the switch being bad

Last edited: