Engine parts for sale....BRAND NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
TTT....NO ON HERE MODS THEIR TRUCKS!!!???!!

Well those aren't really mods ;) Stock cam, stock size pulleys and a resistor. The person who would buy these is the one that is local looking to rebuild a stock engine for cheap. Craigslist would probably get some hits. I've sold tons of stuff there.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Read the summit information on the pulleys...they are stock size and claim RWHP gains, how is that not a mod? And the TB enhancer is not a mod either?

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wana send me the tb enhancer so i can try it out ;)

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wana send me the tb enhancer so i can try it out ;)

Sure...for $45 shipped....that is 50% off of summit and this is brand new. i would use the pulleys and this if I didnt have a 1996. This and the pulleys you would definetly notice a gain. Read about the pulleys on Summit, they are NOT underdrive.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let me tell you guys I have the same pulleys on my 93 and I felt a BIG difference a lot more than my Hypertech stage 2 chip to where one has to use a 160' stat. It's money well spent.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let me tell you guys I have the same pulleys on my 93 and I felt a BIG difference a lot more than my Hypertech stage 2 chip to where one has to use a 160' stat. It's money well spent.

Thanks "GMCTrucks"....listen to the man who speaks from personal experience!!!