Elegante's at Stylin' Trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
Alright, I just got my pay check for the week and I am ready to buy myself a set of Elegantes for my Chevy.

I am having some trouble finding these though.

Here is the link I found for the headlights: http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts/clear_headlights/3155/elegante80-6227-01-.aspx

Here is what I found for the running lights:
http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts/parking_lenses/268/elegante82-5191-01-.aspx

What concerns me is they say "sold individually"on the park lights.

Can anyone confirm these are the right products for my truck?

Thanks!

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
Cool, I went ahead and bought them. I got 2 of the parking lights because they said they were sold individually. Hopefully that was the correct decision.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
One of each? I just ordered 2 parking lights. Are they left/right specific?

I know my stock lights are L/R specific, but I was unsure about these. When I ordered I put (2) as the quantity in my shopping cart. I didn't see an option to get left or right ones individually...

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Perhaps you should go back and check the Title or description on the Parking lights. If you see something LH or RH some type of abbreviation.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
I know I am going to look like a total tool, but I see no LH RH distinction in the order details. I have looked everywhere. I was really hoping someone would just know the answer from past experience. I may need to just call Stylin' on Monday.