Elegante's at Stylin' Trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
These are projectors. See the lens? Elegantes dont have it, yet for some reason they are listed as "Projector".
You must be registered for see images attach

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Elegante headlights don't have a lense on them at all?

He's talking about the projector itself, which is not in the elegantes as they are a relflector based headlight, where as a projector projects the light inverse from the convex lens.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
These are projectors. See the lens? Elegantes dont have it, yet for some reason they are listed as "Projector".
You must be registered for see images attach

Okay, I see. Thanks for explaining that.

I know I got the right headlights. I just am reasonably sure I am going to get two of the same side park lights. Has anyone on here ordered these from Stylin' before? A little insight may be helpful.

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought the Elegante parking lights for my 93 about a month ago and they are sold in a pair $38, I can't see them charging that much for just one side, for a 98. Sometimes there website gets a little messed up, I would just call to confirm.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Changing it up a little I just bought all my front lights for my 93 GMC and taillights for $163.00 at Certifit.com here in Houston I picked them up and the back lights came with circuit boards oh there just stock looking lights but new. There much better than my 18 year old lights on it now I have to put them on.