Elegante's at Stylin' Trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
Well, as a word of advise for future reference: they are sold in pairs, the info on the website is incorrect. Just heard from them.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
Just got an email about my headlights from Stylin'. Apparently they are out of stock and they are issuing me a refund. I would have really liked to know they were out of stock before I ordered them over a week ago...

Does anyone know anywhere else where I can purchase Elegante headlights for my truck? I have smoked corners on the way, and already have Elegante park lights new in their box. I would really like to get my front end done.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Go to rockauto.com for your parking lamps. I just ordered some yesterday (left and right) for $6 each + shipping. Lights are sold individually and are in stock. $11 shipping.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
Go to rockauto.com for your parking lamps. I just ordered some yesterday (left and right) for $6 each + shipping. Lights are sold individually and are in stock. $11 shipping.

Already have the park lights. 2 sets actually, lol.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Is that the TYC Elegante parking lamps that match the Elegante headlights or is that for the OEM-style parking lamps?

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Amazon has the TYC parking lights for like $6 each too.