Ebay SS shorty headers 350 TBI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know a few people on here run those Ebay SS shorty headers after having them for awhile any issues or trouble free?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

floutlaw1

Reaction score
ceramic came off, cracked after two years, I'm looking to replace with long tube just don't know what yet.....

89-Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had the stainless ones on the ZZ4 in my truck for a few years now with no problems. They still look good!

89-Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine are ebay stainless. They are the ones with the stock type ball flange that bolts right up to the factory Y pipe. Keep in mind that some of the ebay headers require collector adapters to be welded into your exhaust.

Tinkerinmatt

Reaction score
Any headers that use the stock tiny Y pipe, in my opinion, are not worth the money. The Y is still a choke point. Hard to justify $300 for 5hp if that. Long tubes and an off road Y pipe is the only way to go. Long tubes improve scavengining, and a 3" y pipe to a flow through muffler like magnaflow is the best bang for the buck.