Ebay headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I have headlights that i purchased on ebay and the fit and finish is far below factory. I had to take them apart and reseal them, i had to get the dremel out to make them fit properly, it was kindda a PITA. But i finally got them looking good. The key is to remove your grill and them install them.

I always remove the grill to install them. The housings on my Winjets are just like, if not better, than stock.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
i have noticed the parking lights from my 88 do not properly fit into my newer style GMC grille. what im trying to say is the 94+ style has a different fitting for the headlights than the 88-93"s because my 93 has the turn it and it locks into place styke.

I'm a little lost here.

88-89 headlights are 4 glass sealed headlights. You cannot change the bulb.
90-00 headlights are 2 plastic headlights wtih 2 removable bulbs per side. There was no changes in their design, so a headlight from a 90 is the same as a 94 is the same as a 98 or a 00.

Parking lights did change between 93 and 94.

Snotrocket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought TYC headlights from Rock Auto for less than $20 each I believe.

Couldn't be happier.

You must be registered for see images

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i did the option crap too, complete junk. more pricey but i got anzos from summit, way better quality but i still had to modify the brackets even after swapping to the oem brackets, something in their mold is off and they didnt fit to my liking so half hour with a dremel and some shimming and its good.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
well i ordered the ones i posted a link to, fingers crossed they work well. the option ones are aimed straight down and wont go up so no night driving for me.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i did the option crap too, complete junk. more pricey but i got anzos from summit, way better quality but i still had to modify the brackets even after swapping to the oem brackets, something in their mold is off and they didnt fit to my liking so half hour with a dremel and some shimming and its good.

Can you tell me what exactly u did to make them work good?

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma