Ebay headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
What ebay headlights does everyone use? Ive had two sets, one I bought and another I acquired from a friend. They both fit like absolute and i cant stand them. Now its not really in the budget to buy a new set to test out in hopes that they work because my track record with them is less than extroardinary. Currently the ones on my yukon stick out about an inch past the grille and dont aim worth a darn, they leak too so they need to go soon. im just debating if i pull the plug on another set of ebay ones, or if i go to quad beams because im not having any luck with the sealed beams.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
One of the first mods I did on my 92 was eBay headlights and parklamps, they fit awesome and I've had zero water issues. I did seal them up with new silicone though.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One of the first mods I did on my 92 was eBay headlights and park lamps, they fit awesome and I've had zero water issues. I did seal them up with new silicone though.

Same here. I bought the set with clear lens/black housing/chrome reflectors & it came with park lamps same as headlights & amber smoked corners. Think I paid like $85 shipped. Haven't had a water issue yet & I haven't even sealed mine with silicone either. I'll do it if I ever do start having that issue though.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have ebay headlights, the first set was from option racing (stay away I had to swap the lights to my old headligh brackets). My second set fit great and dont leak at all, but the 1 adjuster is a little pickey. (also runing HID in all 4)

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I used the stock brackets btw, just pulled the mounting pins up and out.

honestly IMO I think that's the,way to go anyway since all the housing attach the same way just leave the factory bracket and adjusters and just pop the new housings in plus saves a ton of time over removing the grill

Sent from my static android

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Well the adjustments are attached to the headlight...all it is is a bracket. No reason to replace the OEM one unless its broken.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
my stock headlights are broken, these aftermarket ones wont come off the bases so theres no sense in doing that. now your saying keep the factory adjust and base and just swap the headlights? that may work. i guess to ebay i go to start pieceing together headlights and such as i beleive the 93 headlights are different than later models. at least thats what its looking like on there.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
The adjustment screws are built into the headlights, not the brackets. Keep OEM brackets. New headlights w/adjustment screws already on them.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
okay thats what i thought. any brands besides option that i should stand clear of? any suggested brands. id have to piece together earlier model headlights with the res of the marker lamps and such the newer style.