Dual display compass and temperature rearview mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dual display compass and temperature rearview mirrors with autodim. Uses the same windshield wedge mount as all gmt400 trucks. Requires minimal wiring-if you can install a CD player you can install this.

Includes pigtail, temp sensor, mirror, and a wire cover for windshield. Two choices for temp sensor-a clip on style or a screw mount style-let me know which one you want.

They are tested and ready to go. I have a few.

45+ shipping.

PayPal is preferred.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Am i seeing the color right? blue? If yes how much for the just the mirror in blue display? Converted my dash to blue leds
would love to have mirror display in blue too.

It’s more of a teal color-if that makes sense. You can place a piece of film over the display inside the mirror to achieve more of a blue look. It’s not an obnoxious color in my opinion.

bluefreak

Reaction score
Is the display in blue? If yes will you just sell the mirror with blue display alone? converted my dash to blue leds and would be perfect.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The liquid crystal display is a teal color I believe. Others have placed another film over it to achieve the blue look. Read through the black fox thread on this website and you can see the more blue hue.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
These are from GMT800 trucks right? Are the wiring pin-outs the same as the 400s version?