dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
the only thing with that design is, your pinion angle will change dramatically as you move up and down. Your front and rear link bars will pull against each other as the suspension goes up and down.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
the only thing with that design is, your pinion angle will change dramatically as you move up and down. Your front and rear link bars will pull against each other as the suspension goes up and down.

hmm okay. so what would you reccomend, some kind of wish bone 3 link or somethin like that? ive already got lower bars ordered, i mean i guess i could ditch the front hangers and just buy the other bar and parallel four link hanger.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree with Sierra, I would run the top bars straight forward and use a panhard bar before running them in reverse. I know, panhard bars make it go side to side but if it done with a long bar it's not that bad, unless your setting it up for a ton of lift.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Word, anything that doesn't have 4 forward bar's has this problem, except a 2 link, but I am not going there, they have all their own problem's!

Reaction score
Just some ideas...

You must be registered for see images attach

All GMT400s but the last is newer lol.. same concept tho

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
thanks man. i cant put mine together right now, so i have no way of figurin out if it would hit the gas tank thats why i was iffy about a wishbone

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
im not lettin this build die. im just at the point where its a waiting game now. plus ive been super busy haulin cars afteer work, pullin people outta the mud, bought a big ass four wheel drive truck i probably dont need and cant even daily. so yea

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
alrite guys, since im waitin on 2 boxes of parts, goin on 2 weeks now. this is how far ive got. i got the back put all back together with leaf springs and everything and tonight i bolted everything up front to see if it would lay. it did :D