dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
More reason to slam it IMO :)

haha i thought about that but i also thought about leavin it stock height with decent tires. IF and only IF i can manage to get it. id love to but im probably gonna hae to have somebody cosign a loan with me and all the bullsh*t

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
alright guys. no pics of the truck. yall dont want to see it, its uhm lets say "rigged" right now. but anyways i started on the seat brackets today. got a couple pics. the seats are buckets out a 94 accord, ill take pics later after i get them in more than they are now.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
so i emailed the guys at suicidedoors friday, and they finally emailed me back today. its been allmost a month already and he said atleast another 2 weeks for the bars to get done. well damn!! good thing i wasnt in a hurry

Reaction score
lol, sux about haven to wait more.. But don't say rigged, lol.. Its mocked up :) Sounds nicer, and its the same.. lol