dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
HAHAHA im sure it will!! what do you think of rockin the ole steel wheels like corey?? that look is really growin on me

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
see i was contemplating because ive got 4 behind the shop, im actually takin em in tomorrow to take the old tires off. then i was gonna strip em with that aircraft stripper crap, maybe, and shoot em idk what color. or have em blasted and coated. dont know yhet

Reaction score
I wouldn't go as far as to haven em blasted and coated.. Most have funky waffle marks that are pressed in the steel.. best bet IMO would be the stripper and some paint, even spray paint works great.. And a scuff or nick won't kill your feelings going this rout. :) if you do black, use the appliance spray paint. its an epoxy and holds very well! I had camaro rims on my old dime that i sprayed with white appliance paint and they lasted over eight years, brake dust wouldn't even stain em. Truck went to the junk yard an rims still looked fresh..lol