Drop Time, need a photoshop.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I personally don't think you need shock extender's at all with a 4 inch drop, I don't use them until 6+ drop.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But I want to run my factory bilsteins, not drop shocks, so that is why I asked.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I have run stock length shock's on a 2wd with a 4 inch drop several times, In fact our 4wd 2 dr. that is dropped 4 in the back is running stock length shock's, but you could run the extender's it won't hurt anything.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will say though that I have never used any Bilstein's so they may be longer who know's.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Interesting, well AnnieSS on FSC sold me the shackles and hangers and is sending me the shock extenders for just shipping, so it isn't llike I am out money, I will try with and with out and see how it is.

I would guess I will need drop keys to get the front to match the rear?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bought drop key's for our 2 dr and I wish I would not have, I could have gotten the same thing by loosening the stocker's up some, I won't buy them again.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
my truck is,dropped dour inches in the,rear with factory length shocks and it rides fine no problems

Sent from my static android

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great info and tips man, I will just crank mine down and see where I get, I will be doing shackles first, then hangers after I either get money to have them done since I will be away at school or time to tackle it myself.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my truck is,dropped dour inches in the,rear with factory length shocks and it rides fine no problems

good to know! I just was concerned since I have the factory spec z71 bilsteins

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I wouldn't think it would matter on the shocks seeing as regardless of brand they are still the same length oh and btw changing the hangers is no,joke