Drop Time, need a photoshop.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ALready went through all that with my old truck and doing an engine for it, never again when I only have one vehicle.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still don't have the right tools or the time with going back and forth to school and my truck being my dd, I have already learned my lesson with pulling apart a dd, who cares how I get it done?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
hmmm now sure if I approve of this or not lol i like seeing things closer to ground but she looks so good . I should just have faith I know she is in good hands

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Settle down there Dervy...

:lol:

ROAR :lol:

hmmm now sure if I approve of this or not lol i like seeing things closer to ground but she looks so good . I should just have faith I know she is in good hands

I agree, I love the look now, but I just am ready for a change and for some performance back. I am putting my NBS steelies and 265's back on Wednesday and will be bringing the shackles, hangers, shock extenders with me to school so I can maybe get the shackles in with my buddies one weekend, I think it will look great when done.

Can I take a leaf spring out from my pack? or is that not an option for me?