Drop Time, need a photoshop.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want to change my truck up and just picked up some drop shackles and hangers for a total of 4" dropped in the rear. I wanted to see what the truck would look like with that drop on 265's which are the truck in these pics.

Thank you!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Damn, I loved the look of the truck in your sig. It looks really clean. Should look pretty good dropped though. Do you have plans for the wheels in your sig picture?

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for that Mean Green!! I really like that look, I will be running my NBS steelies for now after I sell my current ones.

I really am digging that, can't wait to see what the front looks down too. Don't get me wrong I love it now, but I am tired of loud tires, bad MPG and performance.

My current wheels and tires are for sale.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for that Mean Green!! I really like that look, I will be running my NBS steelies for now after I sell my current ones.

I really am digging that, can't wait to see what the front looks down too. Don't get me wrong I love it now, but I am tired of loud tires, bad MPG and performance.

My current wheels and tires are for sale.

No problem man! Should look awesome!

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think you should go with a set of NNBS 18's or 20's

THose do look good, but don't like the weight of them or buying tires for them as I am trying to put money back in my pocket from selling my current ones and running the wheels and tires in the first pic, I like GMC 18's though from the trucks, 6 spoke ones. I really like 05 is GMC 6 spokes wheels with the flat centers that were machined or chromed.

Nice plan's, I am looking forward to seeing it!

Thank you!! I can't wait.

I am getting shock extenders from the people I got the shackles and hangers from, when will I need them? WIth shackles? or with both?