Doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Looking to replace the doors on my 91 ecsb that has power locks and power widows. What do I need to look for and what will work for me?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Honestly any front door would fit with some work. Depends the time you want to put into it. from 88-94 the inside skin of the door is abit different to allow the different door panels to bolt up. Also people don't like going from power to manual because you need to change the inside skin in since you'll need the motors and such ...

But at the end of the day they will all fit with the right amount of work. if you stay between 88-94 with power, that will be your easiest rout.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Honestly any front door would fit with some work. Depends the time you want to put into it. from 88-94 the inside skin of the door is abit different to allow the different door panels to bolt up. Also people don't like going from power to manual because you need to change the inside skin in since you'll need the motors and such ...

But at the end of the day they will all fit with the right amount of work. if you stay between 88-94 with power, that will be your easiest rout.

Yeah I don't want to change up anything I just need new doors is all

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
If I take the inner panel (where my switches and everything are) off can I put it on another door? Also does the new door have to be power?

Sent from my 3/4 ton iPhone